Thank you again Hev at A Little Place of My Own for nominating me for another blog award! I’m so honoured you consider my blog to be interesting enough a read to share with others 😀
So to keep this thing going I first have to give you 7 facts about myself, and then nominate 7 people for this award.
7 Facts About Me
- If I find the way someone says a particular word (or makes a sound) intriguing I will often mimic it. Not because I’m taking the piss, but because I liked how it sounded and want to recreate it.
- I was born at 11:34pm and I’m a night owl. Coincidentally my daughter was also born at night and is a night owl, and my son was born in the morning and is an early bird.
- I can wiggle my ears.
- I started watching Season 7 of Doctor Who because there was not much else on ABC iView at the time and became hooked (I haven’t gone back to watch earlier episodes yet, but I’ll get around to it.)
- I don’t watch the television because I cannot stand advertisements – the only shows I watch appear on our government owned public broadcasting channel ABC and even then I only watch shows online (ABC iView).
- I love love love love British crime shows, comedies, and dramas. I’m lucky we get loads of those on the ABC.
- I love Musicals – my all time favourite has to be RENT.
My 7 Nominations:
Before I list my nominations, I just want to say that if Hev hadn’t already nominated me I’d be nominating her. I’ve discovered through reading her blog we have lots in common, and if I knew her in real life I think we’d be great friends.
I read so many great blogs and wish I could list them all. I’ll be fair and offer nominations for a few I read often and that are different from my last award nominations:
- The Persistent Platypus
- Take a Ride on my Mood Swing
- INFJ Ramblings
- Blahpolar Diaries
- Pieces of Bipolar
- Journey with Carley
- Hazelnut Pie
To those I’ve nominated, I won’t be upset or offended if you choose to ignore my nomination. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your blogs, and reading them helps me feel connected to this world.